Hoi P'loy is a vintage inspired lighting company in Woodstock, Cape Town. We offer our products to the lighting and interior decoration industry as well as homeowners both within South Africa and overseas. The work environment is great, with a fantastic team possessing various skills and from different backgrounds. If you would like to get a feel for our creative working environment, please visit the Miss Moss blog post about Hoi P'loy here.
Showroom and Online Store Assistant (Full-time)
The right candidate will need to be a positive, hard-working, self-motivated team player who is proactive, extremely efficient, organised and resourceful. You will need well rounded administrative skills and excellent customer service traits. You should be able to manage all orders, handle situations efficiently and take ownership of tasks.
- Interacting with clients in the showroom and on an online platform, being the "face of the company" in both real life and digital world
- Understanding and advising on what's best for the client's needs in details
- Communicate with clients via emails.
- General sales tasks, Drawing up quotes and invoices, Processing online and retail orders
- Processing sales using accounting systems and keeping track of order processing
- Follow up outstanding orders and deliveries
- Overseeing outgoing orders and tracking parcels
- Provide clear communication with production team
- Various general admin tasks
- Daily cash up
Work experience and Skills
- 2–3 years of experience in sales and admin
- Customer service
- Computer literate
- Great interpersonal skill
- Intermediary understanding of quotes and accounting
- Proficient in MS Office knowledge, especially Excel and Google docs
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MATRIC is a must, tertiary studies a bonus
Work hours : Full-time 8 am - 5 pm
If you think you're the right person, please send through the following to apply:
- Brief cover letter explaining why you're ideal for this job
- Photo of yourself
Email : email@example.com
Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.